The third day in Boboyi poraduz

 Our practice days are wonderful for us. Because we learn and know new informations about complex and monuments.💥💥💥

Next complex is Boboyi Poradoz.💢 Before I have known a brief information about it. Four years ago , I studied sewing in Tailor's house. During the two month I have studied to sew dresses and scarfs or shirts. Then our teacher said that we must go to the Boboyi Poradoz for praying and our sewing would be better. Unfortunately I can't go there because I was ill at that time.

 That's why I came here to practice with my coursemates. I really happy.😀


As soon as we entered the ate of the mausoleum and one place caught our attention. It is like the one long pole with white cloth and a hook on its end. There are trees monument and a well or place for prayers. 


Boboyi Poradoz was considered a  Hanafi imam who lived at the end of the 14th century. Poradoz s full name was Abu Bakr Ishaq.The meaning of Ishaq is shoemaker in Arabic.A mausoleum appeared in Poradoz in the 15th century. He was born in Bukhara in 842 and died in 925. He lived 83 years. Boboyi Poradoz was considered the pir of tailors shoemakers mahsidoz and other professions. 


During our trip, the head of department and the deputy of educational affairs checked our practice process. Besides that they give many advises.👨👩





Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po Bandi Kusho

Toqi Sarrafon

Toqi telpak furoshon