The second day in Piri Dastgir mosque

 Today we are going to Bukhara city. I have not heard before about Piri dastgir mosque thus I had a hard time finding this place😕. But My near course mate Sabina help me and We go together 👭. Later we found out that this place is located near the 21st school and behind the Chinar restaurant😉.

However I liked their appearance and many people come to pray.


🕌In fact there is called Shaykh Muhiddin Abdulqodir Jiloniy. Before there was a big cemetery. There were small minaret and a mausoleum. It was built at the end of the 17th century and the beginning of the 18th century. 



Jiloniy was born in Iran and dead in Baghdad. He was founder of the Qadkriya sect. But Jiloniy s grave is in Baghdad now. His following Sheikh Tukhtabobo was buried there. 

The current mosque was built in 1998. Later in this year's a place for prayers and a pool were built. It is also surrounded. Besides that There is a well  here. People drink this water with intention but this water is not divine in any way.

I really want to come again for as prayer.💫 I have essential facts about this place 💥💓


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Said po Bandi Kusho

Toqi Sarrafon

Toqi telpak furoshon